You can see by the current rental catalog that new items have continually been added for rent too!
That’s our history in a nutshell. You won’t hear much more talk about our history because we would rather look ahead than behind–the future is a whole lot more exciting!
Terry and Mark Monette are still actively involved with the business, and are proud of the business relationship shared. However they acknowledge their unity as brothers / business partners–and overall business success–is evidence of blessings from God. Corporately they have experienced the benefit of conducting business in alignment with ethics laid out in the Bible. The core values they publish and operate their business by are listed below. These values are not negotiable, and by publishing them here you are invited to hold Rental Village accountable to them.
- We value honesty, integrity, self-accountability, and transparency of conduct as shown through the Word of God.
- We value strong, friendly relationships between team-members which will be passed on to our customers
- We appreciate the value of good service, therefore we endeavor to offer our customers and team the same.
- We cherish family and will strive to conduct business in a way that honors our team-member’s family unit.
- We value safety for our team-members and customers.
- We value organization and cleanliness in all aspects of our business.